Pokemon Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making a Team

Go down

Making a Team Empty Making a Team

Post by Tifa Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:49 am

Making a Team Coolte12

Hello guys! This is Tifa here, and I'm going to explain how to simply make a team on our forums. Follow these easy steps below, and soon enough you'll have a team of your own to compete with, and treasure!

(Number 1)
A team has a minimum requirement of 3 active people. I cannot stress enough that you have a 4 Day Recruitment Time to get at least 3 people. Do not panic! You can try again after 24 Hours!

(Number 2)
In order for you to actually recruit for your team, you must post under the thread Team, which is the exact forum you're on right now! There is no limit to what you can do on your team thread, other than flashing images, and be respective to other teams.

(Number 3)
You must respect other teams! We are a very caring and giving community, and if you aren't a positive input upon this community, then you're highly unwanted.

That's as easy as it gets, isn't it? Although there are a few things I'd like to go over, such as what a Team actually is.

Teams are like groups or clubs that you and your friends can create, or join! Teams can participate in Tag Team Tournaments that occur once a month. The victory team will have their banner (if no banner is provided, text will be sufficed) featured at the top of the forum, and some prizes! (Nav Points, Pokemon, etc) It is a great way to get introduced to the forum by joining a team, so what's stopping you?

Tifa
Tifa
Admin

https://pokealliance.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum